11.8.10

Red, White, & Blue (& Black)


 Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Express
Belt: Target
Shoes: Target

How almost-patriotic of me today! I could pretend it's subtle social commentary, a way for me to stick it to The Man and Big Oil and the Wall Street "Fat Cats," etc, etc by not quite wearing my country's national colors. Or I could be honest and say it was completely unintentional. How about we make it like one of those Choose Your Own Adventure books?
 "You're walking down the hallway of a dark dungeon and you discover...A BLOGGER! She tells you that she is implementing social change by her subtly subversive style. You: a) Choose to believe her -- what reason would she have to lie to you? (turn to page 24) b) Call her bluff -- no one can even see her in this dungeon, so what's the point? (turn to page 316) c) Ignore her entirely and attempt to find the treasure chest that's probably somewhere around here since there's always a treasure chest or something in these books. (turn to page 71)"
 (Oh, and I hate to ruin it for you, but no matter what you choose, you end up being eaten by a grue.)



I've always liked Thursdays, and I hope yours is treating you swimmingly. Cheers!



P.S. Follow my blog with bloglovin if you so desire!

1 comment:

  1. I chose shopping for your fabulous sense of fashion regardless of political bent!

    ReplyDelete