10.2.11

Illustrious Illustration Pun

There are many things that I wish I could do that I will most likely never be able to achieve. Some of these things include Olympic figure skating, discovering a new element, and becoming the first female member of the Supreme Court (my sources say that this has already been done).

There are other things that seem maddeningly within my reach -- if only I applied myself a little bit more. One of these things is becoming a talented visual artist. I'm an actress, a musician, and (sometimes) a dancer. I feel like visual art is the last frontier of the artistic world that I must conquer. It doesn't help that my father is an incredible painter, which makes me jealous and also makes me wish that I had inherited his artistic prowess.

To assuage this lust for artistic talent, I will occasionally try my hand at panting or drawing. A few days ago I was seized by the urge and was able to combine two of my passions: art and puns. And so I present to you, for your viewing pleasure, my artistically visual pun:


I'm not expecting a BUNCH of feedback on this, but I hope you find it at least a little apPEELing!

No comments:

Post a Comment