26.1.11

Tired of 2011 Yet? This Should Help.

I'll be honest with you: I am a procrastinator.
As such, it is nearly February and I have not fulfilled my 2011 calendar needs.

UNTIL TODAY!


I printed out this adorable (and free!) calendar from this stylish print and design blog. (Disclaimer: this is a picture of the calendar from her website -- I only have blue painter's tape at the moment so I'm waiting to hang it until I have the appropriate fixative.)

Jeannie's blog is full of beautiful, inspirational things steeped in a graphic, minimalistic, and distinctly New York aesthetic. Check out her posts, especially this one (for all you New York-o-philes out there) which shows two contrasting and distinct sides of the city. Here are two of my favorites from the series:


No comments:

Post a Comment